Monday, August 5, 2013

Saturday was filled with more great adventure! I love how our weekends we always find something fun and exciting to do. As it should be ;). We went hiking in the morning with our cousins Derek and Eliza at Stewart Falls. It was a great hike and a fun time, minus me sliding down and hurting my hand :(, but I guess that was bound to happen sometime soon! We then all went swimming at BYU and then to Derek and Eliza's to make our own pizzas. I love how I have had the time here at BYU to get to know more of Josh's family and to really create some fun friendships. It is so great that right now we are all so close and can hang out together, because in a year or two, who knows where we will all be!

















1 comment:

  1. We have done that hike, it's a great one! The other week we also made grilled pizzas on an outdoor grill and they turned out amazingly! Add that to your list for next time:)

    ReplyDelete