Friday, June 21, 2013

looking forward







Yesterday took all I had to smile. Which is the reason why I look like I have a huge attitude in these pictures. It was a day where this simple tee and jeans were perfect because I was spit up on all day long and pulled at and cried on and slept on. It was a long day of watching the little one. And more than that it was a hard day emotionally. I was talking to Josh about life and such the other day. It was a more serious conversation about some tough things that are going on. And I talked about how every time I experience something hard, challenging, or sad that those are the times that I feel older. I never feel older on my birthday, or as each month passes, or as each year goes by. It is in the times that  I struggle, or have to face something new and scary that I really feel older. They are also usually the times that I wish I were a kid again so I can be naive to the things of the world and that life could be more simple with less scary and less hurt. But I do know that these things will make me stronger, will give more richness to my life and will make me a better woman. So here's to another day. But not just any old day, but to that special day of the week Friday and to the weekend. We are looking forward to the break and for a better weekend, and for maybe having so much fun we feel like kids again.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling like kids is the best! I love your outfit, I think I'll copy it someday:)

    ReplyDelete