Saturday, March 23, 2013

the birthday boy!

Monday was Josh's birthday and we celebrated with school and work! Woohoo :) I am only partially joking here. We had classes and work all day, but we did manage to find time to do some fun things! We had a little break in between classes so we decided to go bowling. We have not gone bowling in a long time and we still had our free game just waiting to be used at the BYU bowling alley. It was the perfect time! I even whipped out some Martinelle's sparkling cider to celebrate ;) Then right after I finished work and Josh was out of his evening class we went out to dinner with Josh's grandparents. They came down from Park City to take us out for Josh's birthday and it was such a great present! I always love getting to see them. After that we went back to all the homework that was due the next day. I would still say that it was a successful and fun day.

Josh, I hope that you felt like it was your special day. Your are so incredibly amazing I cannot even begin to say how lucky I am to be with you and how grateful I am for all of your hard work and love and patience for me. You are 24 years old now, and I believe that we will stay young forever! :)

Happy birthday again, my love! 











filling out another March Madness bracket in between games




No comments:

Post a Comment