Friday, December 21, 2012

i can't get enough of this precious face



I think I still do not understand the fact that I am an aunt. But this girl is a special part of my life! I was there when she was born and I have seen her several times since then. It is amazing to see her begin to learn new things, gain a greater personality, and see the light in her eyes. I love the special look on her face when her Papi talks to her or is even close by. I love how good she is in general. I love her fake cry when she is hungry or tired. I love the way she looks when she is swaddled for nap time. I love how she stares up at me with those deep gray eyes as I feed her. I love her extra chubby cheeks and thighs. She is amazing and I am so glad that I have gotten to spend so much time with her over this break. I cannot believe she is 5 months old already. Being an aunt is so awesome! I love you Brynlee!



No comments:

Post a Comment