Wednesday, December 26, 2012

best friends




In high school, your friends seem like the most important people in the world, and you think that everyone you knew in high school would still play a big part of your life later on. I always knew this was not going to be the case for me. I always knew that I would have those few great friends that I would always keep in contact with, because although I knew a lot of people I had a few close friends that I would call my besties. While some people still keep in contact with many friends from high school, I have a few. But those people mean so much to me.

Carissa, I am so glad to have kept you a great friend since the 6th grade. It is fun to see the different paths that our lives take us and to see how we both learn and grow. Even though it is hard to talk all the time like we may want to, know that not matter how much time passes between seeing each other, you will always be a best friend and I will always love you! Thanks for the fun time hanging out today and catching up. You are a beautiful, strong, talented, stubborn ;), faith filled person and I am so lucky to have you as my great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment