Sunday, October 28, 2012

Picking apples, lunch and a beautiful saturday

This was a great Saturday! Last weekend Josh and I went to an apple orchard! If you remember way back when to my old blog, I had gone to this orchard with roommates a few years back. It belongs to my professor that I work for, and he was so kind and generous to let us come over and have a relaxing and great Saturday morning! We picked apples (lots and lots of apples... so many I don't know what to do with them all!), we chilled in the hammock, we rode a zip-line and we ate our packed lunches! It was just what I needed after all the stress that I have been feeling with school and life. It is in moments like these that I feel rejuvenated and that give me the energy to make it through. I am thinking that I need more of these small moments to keep myself energized and happy! I just love dates like these with hubby. He is the best.






My professor helping us pick apples!

What a great boss I have.





Oh no!





Up to the tree house!






I love this picture! Beautiful background and my GORGEOUS honey :)



Josh pulling up the seat to the top of the zip line





The view from up top


Sweet clouds! :)





The goods



Here's a video of the zip-line!


I feel so lucky to have a man who is willing to take pictures with me and be silly and who loves me so much! We've got a love like whoa :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you HAVE been taking pictures, you just haven't been posting them:) I am glad Josh doesn't mind, that is the best! I am so proud! If I ever come to Utah, I want to go to this place, it looks amazing! I LOVE the video too, I need to be better about taking video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that no picnic tables were broken on this occasion. ;)

    ReplyDelete