Sunday, July 22, 2012

Live-Love-Laugh

Live

  • Officially finished our move to Billings, Montana! And then I road trip away...
  • My first experience being away from my hubby for more than 24 hours! :( One week seems like forever sometimes. Hey, I'm wimpy. But in love.
  • In Idaho for about a week visiting my sis Chelsea. She is officially due tomorrow and we are waiting in anticipation for her to go into labor!
  • Longest road trip by myself to record. 5.5 hours from Montana to Rexburg, Idaho. Little did I know that there were one way highways the entire way. Which I despise/refuse to drive! Until Friday in which I had no choice but to drive it and dread the way home. I almost had a heart attack the first time I had to pass an RV in my little, not powerful car, hoping and praying that I wouldn't die. I didn't. 


Love

  • The ability to have a good work out... now I need to motivate myself more to do more of those.
  • So when sleep time comes at night, me and Josh roll over to our own sides of the bed, cause sleep time is serious business and we both need that space. One night this week, in the middle of the night, I find us holding hands. Middle of the night. On purpose? I am not sure. But I thought it was dang cute. Even though I am sure that it didn't last long. It's love.
  • Cafe Rio. They have one in Billings!! And one night, Josh brought home nachos for us to share! MMMM! I think food is the way to my heart.
  • Getting to visit my sis and my mama!! 
Laugh
  • The pictures me and my family take! I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I cried.
  •  Josh keeps me laughing on a daily basis. He will keep me young forever.
  • When I walk by and some young kid is checking me out, and then my brother in law walks by right behind me, makes eye contact and he doesn't know where to put those eyes. Back off bub. I'm married and you just look like a fool.
  • A note pad we saw at the post office that said "Another loser called for you".


Well peeps. I'm in Idaho until I decide to go back. It might get busy here, it might not. So we will see if I can get any posts up this week! Happy Sunday everyone! And as I learned in church today, smile more! It changes people's days :)

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest EVER!!! And it's so funny we are so similar...

    ReplyDelete