Sunday, July 1, 2012

Live-Love-Laugh

So I think I'm going to start doing a new thing on my blog. And, for now, it will be called Live-Love-Laugh and I will do the same type of post (hopefully) every week. Sundays are looking like a good day so far. Basically, I read this blog called the Daybook and she does "Awkward and Awesome Thursday's" where every Thursday she lists out awkward and awesome things that had happened that past week. Or at least that is something that she used to do. Well I absolutely love reading those and wanted to do something similar, while bringing my own uniqueness to it. So I decided to go with something very similar but my own. And the creation is... (drum roll please!) Live-Love-Laugh! (ta da!) For Live I will talk about things that happened in general that week. Love, just anything having to do with love! And Laugh will probably include some awkward, awesome and any other funny things that happened during the week. I think it will be fun! :)

Live
  • Food was probably my biggest hobby this week. For some reason I was just in the mood to eat. All. Week. Long. It was not good. This week starts a new, and healthier week! :) I love you food, but I can't be seeing so much of you.
  • I went out for a girl's day with two girls (Lexie and Kaylani) who's husbands are also here in Omaha selling security systems. We went shopping, ate a delicious cooking at Paradise Bakery, and got a free gift card to the mall!! All we had to do was do a little test drive in a Toyota car and they gave us a $10 gift card to the mall. It was so worth it! This girls day was much needed and a lot of fun! They are incredible gals.
  • Harry Potter Marathon with the hubby. We got through six of the movies in the past 7 days. I love Harry Potter. And my hubby.
  • Stinkin' hot and humid days! One morning after being on our deck for 3 minutes, both me and Josh found ourselves sweating! So I went inside and watched Josh put up the hammock for only another 2 minutes and I watched sweat rolling off of his nose. Too humid?? I think so! Blah.
Love
  • One of our convos from this week. Background info, I have this sore on the corner of my mouth that hurts and won't go away!!
J: Do you need me to kiss that better?
Me: No.
J: Do you need me to kiss you better?
Me: Do I needed fixing??
J: CAN I JUST KISS YOU?? 
          Hahaha oh he is cute.
  • I want/love this shirt!! You will probably find some sort of clothing on here every week actually.













  • When the lesson at church really hits home.
Laugh
  • The above story fits under this category as well :)
  • Awkward = Harry Potter ending up with Ginny Weasley. Just saying.
  • Josh getting stalked by weird lady while he was working. haha. both awkward and awesome.
  • Seeing some girl friends that I know at the mall, whistling at them, and having them hear me but NOT turn around because they think I am some creeper boy. Ha.
  • Awkward = the sore on the side of my mouth that makes it difficult to even eat sometimes. Please. Go. Away.




2 comments:

  1. Harry and Ginny are adorable together!! You are weird:) Also, we love Harry Potter round these parts too. Hmmmm... maybe we will do a HP marathon one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love your live-love-laugh idea. I may have to steal it sometime!

    ReplyDelete