Thursday, July 5, 2012

the day before the fourth

I used the tortillas from the other day to make creamy chicken taquitos! It is one of my favorite recipes. I remember the first time I had it. I was in my first semester of college and my sis Alyssa made them for dinner one day when I was over. I fell a bit in love with them and constantly asked her to make them again. And now I'm a big girl and I make them for myself! They are awesome.

 I have to admit... I think I kinda maybe sorta LIKE to cook. Who would have thought that would ever happen! I think its mostly that I like to cook for Josh and me. If it is just me I am not as interested in cooking. Either way I am still having fun making new recipes and finding ones that we really like!



Everyone around here does fireworks days before! It is a little weird. But one night we decided to take advantage of it and we went for a drive just to watch the fireworks that were around the area.

 We ended up finding some friends who were setting some off close to our apartment.




 It was very loud so I was covering both of our ears :)




And they were a little crazy with those fireworks.

And I was just a little silly...
Proof of one's weirdness is never good.



No comments:

Post a Comment